A minimum of a second class Honours degree (2.1 preferred) or equivalent. Applicants without these formal qualifications but with significant appropriate/relevant work/life experience are encouraged to apply.
Months of entry
Sport Management is an exciting degree that will help you develop your career in the sport industry. It has been designed to meet the industry’s need for well-qualified managers who can combine management and financial skills with specialist knowledge of sport. The course will help you acquire the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills to enable reflective management practice in a range of sport settings.
This course was ranked 3rd in the UK and 10th in Europe by SportBusiness International in 2017.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of your English language skills:
- IELTS: 6.5 with 5.5 minimum in each skill
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Grade B
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 60 with 51 in each component
- IBT TOEFL: 90 with no subtest less than 17
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44(0) 1786 466655