A minimum of a second class honours degree (2.1 preferred) or equivalent in another subject.
Months of entry
This is an intensive one year (12 month) or 27 month part-time course. You already have a degree in another subject but want to ‘convert’ to Psychology. This may be because you have noticed in work that a scientific psychology degree would help you, or because you are seeking a career change or a new intellectual challenge potentially progressing to PhD or MPhil studies.
The course is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and gives you BPS Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership which is of interest both to national and international students wanting to practise as a psychologist or health professional.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of your English language skills:
- IELTS: 6.0 with 5.5 minimum in each skill
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Grade C
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Grade C
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): 54 with 51 in each component
- IBT TOEFL: 80 with no subtest less than 17
Please visit our website to see our English Language Requirements
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Linda Cullen