Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
An Honours degree, or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies or a subject area with a strong quantitative bias. The programme requires no prior knowledge of finance.
Months of entry
Studying an MSc in Finance at the University of Strathclyde Business School, you'll be learning at a pioneering internationally-renowned academic organisation.
We're ranked 1st in the UK for Accounting & Finance in the Complete University Guide Subject Tables 2019, while we were also awarded Times Higher Education UK Business School of the Year in 2016.
If you’re already working in the finance industry, the course will enhance your effectiveness in your current role. We’ll explore the latest developments in the field and encourage you to question traditional rules and techniques and take an analytical approach to practical problems.
Our Masters in Finance programme will provide you with:
- a good understanding of financial theory and analysis
- an appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- a good working knowledge of accounting information and its use in financial decision-making and analysis
- the ability to apply the analysis developed in the course
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 553 6105