Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent in accounting, economics, business studies or a subject area with a strong quantitative component.
The programme requires no prior knowledge of finance.
Months of entry
If you're already working in the finance industry, our MSc Finance will enhance your effectiveness in your current role. We'll explore the latest developments in the field and encourage you to question traditional rules and techniques and take an analytical approach to practical problems.
The programme will provide you with:
- a broad understanding of financial theory and analysis
- equip you with an awareness and understanding of financial markets and institutions in the context of the global economy a working knowledge of accounting information and its use in financial decision-making and analysis
- a working knowledge of current issues in corporate finance
- an appreciation of the general role of quantitative methods in finance
- the ability to apply the analysis developed in the course
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 553 6105