- an Honours degree, or equivalent, in accounting, economics, business studies or a subject area with a strong quantitative bias. The programme requires no prior knowledge of finance
- for students whose first language is not English, get more information about the English language requirements for studying at Strathclyde
- you must also be able to attend the introductory sessions in mid September 2017
Months of entry
This course is suitable for those intending to develop their careers in finance.
If you’re already working in finance, the course will enhance your effectiveness in your current role. We’ll explore the latest developments in the field and encourage you to question traditional rules and techniques and take an analytical approach to practical problems.
The programme will provide you with:
- a good understanding of financial theory and analysis
- an appreciation of the nature and functioning of financial markets and institutions
- a good working knowledge of accounting information and its use in financial decision-making and analysis
- the ability to apply the analysis developed in the course
For more information on the course please see the website.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements for studying at Strathclyde.
Fees and funding
For full funding information please see the website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- 0141 553 6105