Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- minimum second class honours degree or international equivalent in computer science, software engineering, or a closely related discipline
- significant software development skills, ideally in Java or another object-oriented language, are essential
Months of entry
Computer science supports the build, development and use of computer systems.
There is a growing need across the world for skilled, advanced computer science professionals. This course helps you develop the skills necessary to design and deploy sophisticated modern software systems in a range of application areas.
You’ll improve your practical software engineering skills and learn new theories of software development. This course gives you the necessary qualifications to get a skilled position in the computing industry.
Our courses have some of the highest student satisfaction rates in the UK and our graduates are highly sought after.
You will study the following classes:
- Software Architecture and Design
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Designing Usable Systems
- Distributed Information Systems
- Mobile Software and Applications
- Personal Study
- Research Methods
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Team
- 0141 548 3623