First or second-class Honours degree, or equivalent, in any degree subject.
Months of entry
This course will help you to develop an understanding of how and why human resource policies and practices differ across the world. You’ll examine how international companies address these challenges.
The course allows you to consider these issues critically. It also encourages you to think more practically about the skills required to manage in an international context.
The programme will provide you with:
- a good understanding of theoretical debates and policy issues affecting human resource management in the global context
- an awareness of the range of possible national and regional models for the management of human resources within the globalised economy
- an appreciation of the impact of local cultural and institutional influences on the practices of global organisations
- good working knowledge of the skills required to manage in an international context
- an understanding of how multinational organisations can best mobilise a culturally diverse workforce
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 553 6105