- second-class Honours degree, or equivalent, in business, economics, engineering or the social sciences
- applications from those with other degrees are also encouraged
- minimum of a pass degree, or equivalent, in an appropriate subject
- subject to performance, students may transfer from the diploma course to the MSc
Months of entry
The MSc in Business Analysis & Consulting has been developed to equip you with the practical, evaluative and analytical skills to allow you, as a future manager or consultant, to influence and develop strategy and performance within organisations.
You'll learn the key quantitative business analysis methods necessary to evaluate performance. In addition, you'll learn how to use business models to support the development of strategy for organisations and to help them to monitor and measure strategic processes. Simultaneously, you'll develop the key skills of business consulting, which are applicable to any organisation.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
The course is available both with and without distance learning. In the case of distance learning the lengths referenced here are the minimum required time. The full/part time courses start in September whereas the distance learning course starts in October.
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- 0141 553 6105