First or second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in Social Policy or a related discipline.
Months of entry
This course offers students the opportunity to develop and extend their knowledge and understanding of key social policy issues together with advanced training in research methods.
The course aims to:
- improve your knowledge & understanding of the factors which shape social needs & the ways in which different societies have responded to these
- enhance your research skills
- enable you to undertake an independent research project on a topic of your choice
The research methods course is aimed at the following people:
- students who have studied social policy at undergraduate level & who now wish to build on the foundations they have already laid before entering employment or embarking on further study
- graduates of other disciplines who wish to improve their knowledge and understanding of social & welfare issues whilst also enhancing their research skills
- people already in employment who wish to update their existing knowledge & skills before moving onto the next stage of their careers
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- HaSS PGT Enquiries