Minimum second-class Honours degree, or overseas equivalent, in any subject.
Months of entry
The substantial gap in knowledge and skills required to manage innovative and transformative projects, and the forecasted global demand for graduates who are able to address future challenges, makes the potential employment opportunities for graduates of our MSc Project Management & Innovation truly outstanding.
Combining an analytical and hands-on approach to projects aimed at addressing real-world issues critically and pragmatically, this course will fully prepare you for career opportunities in management and policy-making positions in all sectors ranging from private firms in corporate and entrepreneurial settings (manufacturing, services, etc) to public organisations (government, health care, etc).
Distinctive features of the course include:
- a highly practical, career-focused programme, addressing a global skills gap for effective project managers
- core project management classes enhanced and embedded by professional development and project management in practice modules
- studying technological and socio-economic trends and the role of innovation and projects for transformative change
- a Consulting in Practice module, which provides an opportunity to put into practice all that you've learned from the programme and allows you, as part of a small team, to work on a live issue for a client organisation
- collaboration and engagement with the University’s Technology & Innovation Centre and associated companies
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- SBS Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)141 553 6105