- A minimum 2:2 honours degree from a UK university or recognised equivalent
All applicants are required to hold GCSE English, Maths and Science at Grade C/4 or above.
Any offer of a place will be subject to:
- a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
- an interview
Months of entry
We offer a 1-year course leading to recommendation for Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE (60 Master level credits). The programme offers a real balance between hands on classroom experiences and the theory underpinning educational practice.
For more information please see Billericay Scitt website.
Information for international students
Applicants who do not hold English, Mathematics or Science GCSE grade C (grade 4) or a recognised equivalent, will need to apply to take an equivalency test. We accept equivalency tests from:
- A* Star Teachers - tel (020) 7272 7070
- Equivalency Testing - tel 01277 203336
For more inforamtion please see our website here
Fees and funding
For more inforamtion pleasae visit the Billericay website here
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Life
- 01473 338833