BA (Hons) degree or equivalent academic qualifications, evidence of ability in art or design, alternative qualifications and experience will also be taken into consideration, IELTS level 6.0 or above if English isn’t their first language, with at least 5.5 in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Months of entry
Graduate Diploma in Fine Art at Chelsea College of Arts is a full time, one year programme. The course enables you to develop your practice within a contemporary context, against the backdrop of the vibrant London art scene, whether your aim is to progress to further study at Masters Level or pursue a career within the field of Fine Art.
Content: What students can expect
- An introduction to research-led creative practice that will enable you to develop your own personal direction and work independently towards a well-defined goal;
- to enable you to locate your ideas and practice in relation to contemporary art practice and debate on cultural and theoretical issues;
- integrated practice and theory elements to help you understand the contexts and conditions that shape and frame contemporary art practice;
- to support your creative development with appropriate artistic, technical and professional skills;
- to develop a critical body of work;
- to leave the course with a portfolio of work that will effectively support application to postgraduate study and / or entry into employment.
Information for international students
There is no deadline for international applications, but students are advised to apply as early as possible. For more information, please contact our International Office: Telephone: +44 (0)20 7514 1852 Email: email@example.com
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Gavin Freeborn
- 020 7514 7751