Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The standard entry requirements for this course are as follows:
- An Honours degree at 2.1 or above in a related discipline (e.g., any Fashion Business School undergraduate course, or undergraduate courses from other institutions in Business, Marketing or Management, or with a Product, Enterprise or Quantitative focus).
- OR equivalent qualifications.
- OR applicants with a degree in another subject may be considered, depending on the strength of the application. We welcome applications from graduates with qualifications in broader fashion and creative subjects who can demonstrate an aptitude for using data and data analytics to support effective decision making.
APEL (Accreditation of Prior (Experiential) Learning)
Applicants who do not meet these course entry requirements may still be considered in exceptional cases. The course team will consider each application that demonstrates additional strengths and alternative evidence. This might, for example, be demonstrated by:
- Related academic or work experience (minimum of three years)
- The quality of the personal statement
- A strong academic or other professional reference
- OR a combination of these factors
Each application will be considered on its own merit but we cannot guarantee an offer in every case.
Months of entry
MSc Fashion Analytics and Forecasting is a unique, fully online offer which combines fashion business expertise with machine learning, forecasting and statistical data analysis.
You will be part of an online community of practice that benefits from immersive industry participation. On completion of this course you will be well placed for a wide range of careers where strategic decision making is enhanced by the use of quantitative methods.
The course aims to provide you with a solid grounding in both theoretical and practical approaches to quantitative data analysis and visualisation within the wider disciplines of supply chain management, consumer insights, economics, and research methods as relevant to the contemporary global fashion industry. Our learning approaches encourage you to work autonomously and creatively whilst enabling you to develop confidence in becoming a reflective learner, strategic thinker, and effective decision-maker.
The course is delivered fully online. It is unique in LCF as the first of our taught Master’s courses to bring together the teaching and research expertise of all three schools. The Fashion Business School (FBS) leads the course with specialist units delivered by staff from School of Media and Communication (SMC) and School of Design and Technology (SDT). We are however, planning to move to a new single campus on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in 2023. This is part of a new development for London, prioritising culture, education and innovation, known as East Bank.
London College of Fashion, UAL, leads the world in fashion business, media and design education. We’ve been nurturing creative talent for over a century, offering courses in all things fashion. With our philosophy of open and inclusive education, we encourage students to examine the past and question the present. To develop inventive, assertive ideas that challenge social and political agendas. And we give them the skills, opportunities – and above all, the freedom – to put those ideas into practice.
Information for international students
IELTS level 7.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in reading, writing, listening and speaking. Please check our main English Language Requirements.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Fashion Enquiries