Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
One or a combination of the following accepted full level 3 qualifications.
- A Level Passes at Grade C or above (preferred subjects include Business Studies, Maths, Economics, Science, Humanities and Modern Foreign Languages);
- Distinction, Distinction, Merit at BTEC National Diploma;
- IB Diploma 25 points equivalent to 120 new UCAS tariff points (equivalent to 300 old UCAS tariff points);
- 120 new UCAS tariff points (equivalent to 300 old UCAS tariff points) from a combination of the above qualifications or an equivalent full Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject;
- or equivalent EU or non-EU qualifications;
- and at least SIX GCSE passes at Grade B or above, or grade 6 or above, including Maths, English and a Science.
APEL (Accreditation of Prior (Experiential) Learning)
Applicants who do not meet these course entry requirements may still be considered in exceptional cases. The course team will consider each application that demonstrates additional strengths and alternative evidence. This might, for example, be demonstrated by:
- Related academic or work experience
- The quality of the personal statement
- A strong academic or other professional reference
- OR a combination of these factors
Each application will be considered on its own merit but we cannot guarantee an offer in each case.
Months of entry
This specialist fashion marketing and management course has a global reputation in launching successful fashion management and marketing careers.
The MA Strategic Fashion Marketing provides a learning environment in which business graduates can develop both creative and strategic skills in fashion marketing and management. Students develop knowledge and skills in areas such as marketing strategy, business development, brand strategy, consumer insights, digital as well as marketing communications. We also offer an in-depth into innovative and industry specific fields such as luxury, international strategy, sustainability and innovation and technology.
Graduates traditionally enter careers within marketing, PR, communications, brand management, digital marketing management and international business development as well as pursuing to higher level research degrees. The course attracts over 20 nationalities who wish to develop a dynamic career in strategic marketing and management in a fast moving vibrant industry. The MA Strategic Fashion Marketing provides a learning environment in which business graduates can develop both creative and strategic skills in fashion marketing and management.
The course is based at High Holborn near the central London areas of Lincoln’s Inn Fields and Clerkenwell. Holborn is just a short walk away from The British Museum, Somerset House and the historic Leather Lane market. We are however, planning to move to a new single campus on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in 2023. This is part of a new development for London, prioritising culture, education and innovation, known as East Bank.
London College of Fashion, UAL, leads the world in fashion business, media and design education. We’ve been nurturing creative talent for over a century, offering courses in all things fashion. With our philosophy of open and inclusive education, we encourage students to examine the past and question the present. To develop inventive, assertive ideas that challenge social and political agendas. And we give them the skills, opportunities – and above all, the freedom – to put those ideas into practice.
Please note, this course is undergoing re-approval.
Information for international students
The level required by the University for this course is IELTS 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill. Please check our main English Language Requirements .
Fees and funding
Find out more about bursaries, loans and scholarships.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time48-60 months months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Fashion Enquiries