Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Normally a 2:1 (and not less than 2:2) honours degree or international equivalent. There is no barrier to entry based on the subject studied
- Applicants with a professional qualification, recognised as equivalent to the above, will also be considered
- Applicants with other qualifications or relevant experience are encouraged to apply and will be considered on an individual basis
- Applicants will also be expected to have two years’ relevant business experience. However, in exceptional circumstances admission may be granted to those with less than two years' business experience, who are well-qualified academically and can provide evidence of business leadership through professional and personal experiences
Months of entry
Are you spending more time working IN your business than ON your business? Would you like to learn more to help your business but not sure what or how? Does your business need to develop a more global outlook to prepare for the future? If so, this new PgCert Global Entrepreneurship is for you.
This innovative course supports you to respond to the ever-evolving business environment and enables you to study on a part-time basis while starting or growing your business.
The course is aimed at business professionals and new and early stage entrepreneurs who have already gained experience in small business, typically in a number of settings. Small businesses are the lifeblood of our local and global economies and communities. Increasingly small business owners are managing a wide range of diverse challenges and opportunities in a dynamic and fast-changing marketplace. On this programme you will have the opportunity to apply business and entrepreneurial concepts and tools to the strategic challenges you face daily.
Many small businesses invest in training to enhance their technical skills and to achieve compliance, however this programme enables a strategic focus on you, as the business leader, and on the growth of your business.
The course is studied predominantly online, with support from module tutors, your personal mentor and your personal academic tutor, as well as the wider programme team of experienced business professionals. This triangle of support is unique to the university and, due to the virtual and interactive nature of the course, is available at a time and place to meet your needs.
As a result, the course is focused on providing practical and applied knowledge that will help you to grow and develop your business as well as build your confidence and leadership skills. It will support you to become increasingly responsive and exploit emerging opportunities in the dynamic global economy.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details