Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A 2:2 honours degree or above
- An ordinary degree will also be considered, along with appropriate professional experience
- Candidates with no formal qualifications, who can demonstrate their abilities and engage in continuing professional development, will be considered
- You must also be in employment (paid or voluntary), and able to draw upon your working experience in order to complete assignments
Months of entry
There are real challenges for leaders and managers with organisations looking to achieve more while controlling and cutting costs. Leaders need to take on greater responsibility to drive innovation and creativity within their teams, finding new solutions and new ways of working.
If you are already a graduate and have recently taken up a leadership position in an organisation - or are about to do so - you will no doubt be considering whether there is anything else you could be doing to develop and improve your leadership and management skills, especially if you wish to take a more proactive role.
This flexible and high quality masters programme is designed to help you develop and enhance your leadership skills and knowledge through a structured online learning programme that is highly flexible and delivered by experienced practitioners.
On completion of the PgCert you will be eligible for Affiliate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which will significantly enhance your career prospects.
An online induction is held in early September and mid-January each year (depending on your start date) which will introduce you to the online learning environment.
- Gives you the skills to become a more effective leader
- Enables you to work proactively, creatively and collaboratively
- You will undertake a major piece of advanced independent work within the area of leadership and management at a strategic level
- The course is available to study part time and online through the university’s virtual learning environment (VLE),
- enabling you to fit your study around your personal and professional commitments
- You can choose to study individual modules for continuing professional development (CPD), or work towards the PgCert, PgDip, or full masters degree
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time30-60 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01463 279190