Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- possess an appropriate Ordinary bachelor's degree in biological, health, social science, nursing or related subject normally attained within the past 5 years.
- provide a personal/employer reference
- provide an academic reference, as well as copies of your formal university transcript and award certificate
Months of entry
Our MSc Mental Health Nursing (Pre-registration) is an exciting, innovative two year pre-registration Adult Nursing course. It is the first of its kind in Scotland that is underpinned by Masters' level education. This will enable you to become a highly educated nurse with longer term potential for roles in areas such as
Our course will also prepare you for professional registration, with key components including the delivery of:
- person-centred care / compassionate care / values-based care / patient safety agenda / professional legal and ethical issues
Our course is approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC). Upon graduating you will be eligible to apply for professional registration within your specific field.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0800 027 1000