- possess an appropriate degree in a biological, health, social science, nursing or related subject
- provide a personal/employer reference
- provide an academic reference and formal university transcript
- undertake successful personal interview, health screening and Protection of Vulnerable Groups screening.
Months of entry
Our exciting, innovative two year pre-registration Mental Health Nursing course is the first of its kind in Scotland that is underpinned by Master's level education. This will enable you to become a highly educated nurse with longer term potential for roles in areas such as:
Our course will also prepare you for professional registration, with key components including the delivery of:
- person-centred care
- compassionate care
- values-based care
- patient safety agenda
- professional legal and ethical issues.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0800 027 1000