- Normally, the possession of a minimum of a 2:2 honours degree, or an appropriate equivalent, i.e. a professional qualification, from a recognised British or overseas institution.
- Applicants must be employed in a suitable type and size of organisation so that they can draw on their professional business context for learning.
- Demonstrably appropriate period of experiential learning and/or similar experience in management, or business, or related employment fields, or related area/discipline/subject experience, or defined voluntary experience or similar. This is normally equivalent to, or comparable with, two years experiential learning. This period is not prescriptive and will be interpreted flexibly as a part of consideration for entry.
- Fulfilling the essential criteria for the admission to the MBA Programmes which is primarily the applicant’s ability to complete the programme satisfactorily and benefit from it.
- Applicants who do not fully satisfy the general criteria will be considered and may be admitted if they are able to demonstrate that they are capable of successfully undertaking and completing the programme at the required standard, and are able to contribute fully to, and benefit from, the learning experiences delivered within the programme.
- There is no requirement for attendance in the UK for the online distance learning programme. International students who may decide to come to the University in the UK must fully meet the requirements of the UKBA.
- Applicants who have been taught and assessed in languages other than English should have an English language equivalent to IELTS 6.0.
- Applicants must have suitable access to computer equipment so that they can access the University VLE.
Months of entry
The UWTSD School of Business now offers its full time MBA as a 2 year (min) – 5 year (max), part time, online learning programme available in February and September from wherever you are. Let your mind do the travelling!
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David has significant experience of supporting learners at a distance. As an online learner on the MBA you will benefit from a programme of study that is designed to be relevant to your current work. The programme will engage you regularly with other MBA students as well as your tutors. You will be learning with other people in different locations and in different business contexts, giving you an opportunity to experience a range of different perspectives.
The programme is delivered through our online Virtual Learning Environment where you will get access to all your key learning activities, resources and your learning group using the latest communications tools and social media applications. Our University support services are on hand to guide you through your studies.
Qualification and course duration
MBA by research
Course contact details
- Dr Alex Bell