A first degree is required to apply for the MA(Ed).
Months of entry
UWTSD has a long standing history in the field of Education, first offering the MA Ed programme in 1984. The programme's content is regularly reviewed to ensure that it is relevant to today's educational professionals.
In addition to the generalist pathway, you can also choose to study on one of 5 specialist pathways:
- MA Ed Additional Learning Needs
- MA Ed Language and Literacy
- MA Ed Leadership
- MA Ed Equity in Education
- MA Ed Learning and Teaching.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12-60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Junine Thomas-Waters