Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
As this is a top-up for the Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Practice, you will need to have studied one of the following in order to study on the MSc Primary Health Care (top-up):
- Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Community Nursing (District Nursing)
- Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Community Nursing (General Practice Nursing)
- Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)
- Postgraduate Diploma Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (School Nursing)
Months of entry
If you already have PGDip Specialist Practice, this course will allow you to progress directly to the final year of postgraduate study and work towards a Master’s degree. Under the guidance of an experienced supervisor, you will bring together advanced research skills in the production of a research project in the field of primary healthcare.
Successful completion of the course will enhance you employment progression in your specialist area.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01902 32 22 22