Normally, you should have a good honours degree in an engineering, technology or science-related subject. However, substantial professional experience can substitute for graduate status. A good standard of written and spoken English (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent) is required. If you are currently employed, we request a statement of support from your employer. Please contact us for information about entry requirements for the PGCert course.
Months of entry
This course aims to broaden your knowledge and understanding of a range of aspects of civil engineering management practice and their limitations such as risk analysis. In addition, you will develop your management skills related to working within the construction profession in particular critically analysing management and business practices applied to the field of civil engineering.
Typical modules include:
- Infrastructure Planning and Management
- Environmental Engineering Management
- Research Methods and Professional Skills
- Strategic Programme and Project Management
- Transport Systems Engineering
- Integrated Project Applications
- Dissertation (contact us for information on word count)
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 0800 953 3222