The entry requirements for the Certificate are:
- The applicant will have normally occupied a position of management responsibility for a minimum of two years within an organisation;
- A first or second class undergraduate honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
- Students may apply for accreditation of prior learning (APL) subject to the guidelines set out in the UWBS APL Handbook. APL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and/or accreditation of prior experiential learning.
Months of entry
The Postgraduate Certificate in Management Studies offers you the opportunity to gain an understanding of contemporary business and practical day to day management issues facing organisations both nationally and internationally.
This course is designed to develop your knowledge of key business functions and their relationship with the wider strategic and international environment.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01902 32 22 22