- The applicant will have normally occupied a position of management responsibility for a minimum of two years within an organisation;
- A Undergraduate Honours Degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above;
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicant’s undergraduate studies and/or employer;
- Students may apply for recognition of prior learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out in the RPL Handbook. RPL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning.
Months of entry
Are you looking to develop your career in business and management? If so, we have a two-year Diploma in Management Studies programme which is specifically designed to do this.
The course will develop your knowledge of key business functions and their relationship with the wider strategic and international environment. You will expand your knowledge and understanding of the current changes in the business environment through the study of leadership, organisational change and transformation, and strategic management.
By the end of the programme you will have enhanced your knowledge and understanding of business and management concepts and principles, theoretical frameworks and applied analysis. This will be achieved through a range of learning experiences, including live case studies and visiting speakers. You will also develop key skills in problem-solving, project management and team working.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 01902 32 22 22