- An honours degree of 2:2 or above.
- Grade C/4 at GCSE in English, Mathematics and Science (or equivalent).
- Department for Education Professional Skills tests passed in Literacy and Numeracy.
- School experience is desirable, but not essential prior to an interview. At interview, we will discuss relevant prior school experience or opportunities applicants have had to work with school aged children.
Months of entry
At Worcester, our PGCE in primary education is led by experienced academic staff with extensive research profiles, meaning your learning is shaped by those helping to shape education itself. With a range of career-enhancing subject specialisms for you to choose from, and personalised support that is tailored to meet your needs, you have the ideal environment to hone your skills as an inspiring and innovative teacher.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Education is an internationally respected route in to a career in teaching, but it is also the start of a journey like no other.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Andrea Holloway (PGCE Admissions Tutor)