The Business Psychology MSc is open to students with a non-psychology related degree, although some elements of psychology or business should have been previously studied.
The Occupational Psychology MSc is only open to those students who hold a psychology degree with Graduate Basis for Registration (GBC) from the British Psychological Society (BPS).
Months of entry
Occupational Psychology MSc and Business Psychology MSc are two innovative postgraduate qualifications that apply psychology to business and organisations in general.
At Worcester taught elements of the course are delivered by a team of experts currently working in the field. As such they are grounded in contemporary research and practice in occupational and business psychology.
The MSc Occupational Psychology was reaccredited by the British Psychological Society in 2016 and received seven commendations, including:
- The commitment and enthusiasm of the programme team and the way in which they are closely engaged with the student cohort.
- The student support provided by the programme team, which is highly valued by the students.
- The quality and rigour of the assessment feedback provided to students.
- The applied nature of the assessments equips students with a range of valuable core and transferable skills.
- Students are given encouragement and support to engage in presenting their research at a national level.
- The programme team strongly emphasises the importance of the application of ethical principles.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Matthew Jellis
- 01905 855096