MBA Specialization International Wine and Spirits Management
- Direct Entry: Bachelor’s degree in Hotel & Tourism Management or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or Commerce including a six-month international internship in the Tourism or Hospitality fields
- Passerelle program: According to your background, you will need to register for these programs in order to be admitted to the MBA
At Vatel Bordeaux, you can choose the language of your courses:
- To take courses in English: IELTS 6.0
- To take courses in French: DELF C1 (recommended)
Admission after interview and entrance tests.
Months of entry
September, October, November
This program offers:
- a thorough and strategic approach of the development of companies in Wine & Spirits industries with a strong entrepreneurship components
- allows you to refine your leadership skills
- a real hands-on approach: 98% of our professors are active professionals
- a preparation of Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) level II and III
Main assets of the program:
- real knowledge of Wine and Spirits through wine tasting sessions, conferences, vineyards and cellars visits, workshops...
- solve real case studies submitted by our partners (improve user experience, organize Festivals and Events, develop the oenotourism strategy...)
- build and expand your network (job fairs, company visits, guest lecturers...)
- participate in the Vatel International Business Game: a great management simulation game
- finish your studies by a highly strategic internship, which often turns into your first job
Typical career opportunities:
- Wine and Spirits: Broker, Sommelier, Import/Export Manager, Wine Tourism Manager, Trader...
- Hotels, Restaurants and Spas: Hotel and Restaurant Director, Food and Beverage Manager, Front Office Manager, Concierge...
- Sales and Marketing: Sales and Marketing Director, Brand Manager, Sales/Export manager...
- Tourism, Events, Banquets and Conferences: Event Coordination Manager, Tourism Manager, Communication Manager...
- Finance, Advisory, Human Resources: Human Resources Manager, Accounts Payable Manager...
Salary : about €39k within a year after graduation.
Information for international students
Very active International Student Affairs Department:
- Visa Process and Questions
- Administrative Help (bank account, social security...)
Student Associations (Wine club, Students Board)
Welcom Program (Team building activities, Bordeaux guided tour, other activities...)
Fees and funding
€18 000 for the whole program
€24 000 for the whole program
Help to find side jobs (20 hours per week maximum for student visa holders).
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Lucie Fuentes