- Signed Application Form
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One letter of recommendation
- Certificate of finance showing $Tuition plus $16,000
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
Some programs have additional entry requirements.
Months of entry
The objective of the marketing core is to provide an opportunity for students to study the dynamic impact of the business environment and human behavior on marketing endeavors. Included in this analysis is an examination of effective marketing practices, procedures and analytical required to produce impactful marketing decisions.
The master of science in marketing is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Students will be able to explain the important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in the field of marketing.
- Students will be able to effectively apply important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in the field of marketing when analyzing complex marketing situations.
- Students will be able to effectively integrate (or synthesize) important terminology, facts, concepts, principles, analytic techniques and theories used in the field of marketing as demonstrated through the successful development of a marketing plan.
Information for international students
Proof of English Proficiency
- TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Pearson: 53
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details