UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent- Bachelor of Science or equivalent with a strong mathematics background.
Months of entry
The MSc Financial Mathematics programme provides you with the advanced analytical training, quantitative knowledge and practical skill sets required to operate as a professional in modern financial institutions.
Offering a solid education in financial analysis, risk management and financial engineering, the programme is the perfect foundation for a successful career in the finance and banking industries. You will undertake advanced mathematics and programming modules designed with practical applications in mathematical and quantitative finance.
Our graduates can confidently work with complex financial data to provide innovative solutions to challenges in a range of business contexts.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS AT XJTLU?
- Enjoy a balance between theoretical and practical knowledge, which is crucial for a successful career in the financial industry
- Gain experience in working with financial data and with different terminals, such as the Wind Financial Terminal that provides data on the Chinese market
- Take advantage of our industry links with a number of networking and internship opportunities available
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries