UK upper second class honours (2:1) or equivalent - Bachelor Degree in a relevant field, such as: telecommunications engineering, electronic science and technology, electrical engineering, computer science and technology.
Months of entry
Artificial intelligence (AI) is playing an increasingly important role in our lives with many traditional jobs expected to be replaced by machines operating with AI technology.
This programme equips you to become a leader in this dynamic, technology-driven era by giving you specialised knowledge of AI technologies including deep learning, computer vision, and image and video processing.
With focus on multimedia and wireless communications, you will learn about the technical characteristics of a wide range of technologies and systems, including 4G and 5G for mobile networking.
It is technologically challenging to deliver multimedia applications and services efficiently over emerging and diverse wireless networks. This programme is designed to help you meet this challenge as an engineer with a deep understanding of wireless and multimedia technologies.
WHY STUDY MULTIMEDIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS AT XJTLU?
- Learn how emerging networking systems enable new applications including triple services for mobile networks, digital television, video streaming, interactive gaming, navigation services, and emergency and healthcare applications
- Study on a world-class campus with excellent research facilities and advanced experimental equipment
- Gain practical experience through opportunities to participate in national or industry-funded projects
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- PG Enquiries