Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
About York St John University: London Campus
Introducing our new London Campus
Our campus in London is a postgraduate learning community with a commitment to educate, motivate and inspire a new generation of innovators, entrepreneurs and business leaders. With excellent transport links and within moments of the world-famous Barbican Centre, our new campus is based at the heart of London’s creative, technology and business creation ecosystems. Our MBA and Computer Science MSc courses are shaped by our expert staff, directed by the latest research and informed by industry leaders.
Our London Campus is our new home for learning and hosts a suite of Postgraduate MSc and MBA business courses shaped by our expert staff, directed by the latest research and informed by industry leaders. The site will also provide new opportunities for our York-based staff, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
York Business School in London
As an innovative Business School in the heart of London, we work closely with the business communities we serve in the private, public and third sectors; locally, nationally and increasingly on an international basis. Our business engagement strategy is designed to provide events, learning interventions and consultancy, knowledge transfer and applied research within and for your organisation that is predicated on transformational management and leadership development for challenging times.
Our new campus is a home for business learning that will take you to the very heart of current business thinking; a place that will introduce you to the latest developments in business innovation, development and growth.
York St John University’s London campus is located in Glasshouse Yard, just 100 metres from Barbican tube station.
The city-centre location has excellent transport links to the underground, over ground and London bus routes.
Our striking three-story campus building is just off Aldersgate Street and moments away from the bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell Road.
Home to the brutalist architecture of the Barbican Centre, the historic heart of Barbican is a hub for inspirational urban pioneers and contemporary culture.
Whether you’re joining tourists at the nearby Museum of London or catching up over coffee in the bars of Shoreditch, you’ll never be bored in Barbican.
Clear about Career
Being clear about career is central to the York St John University’s philosophy. Our clear about career philosophy is demonstrated in three important ways:
- Each of our degrees is aligned to a clear career path.
- Industry placements are a core feature of all our programmes. This means you can gain direct work experience and insights while you study.
- Engagement with industry leaders through masterclasses, hosted projects and corporate visits will enhance your business networks and provide you with an insider’s view to develop your career path.
York St John University do not provide accommodation at the London campus, but we can help to guide you in choosing from the huge variety of student accommodation on offer from private providers in the London area. Various cost, size and location options are available in this exciting area.
- Our London campus manager will be on hand to offer friendly information, advice and guidance and students can also access our online Student Information Desk.
- The Student Funding Advice Team can provide a wide range of independent, confidential, advice and guidance on financial issues.
- The team can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01904 876939.
- Our Wellbeing Zone is a platform from which we can offer you advice, healthy recipes and exercise plans. The Wellbeing Zone uses mobile enabled technology, assuring easy access to your wellbeing plan and activity trackers wherever you are, using a PC, tablet or smartphone. The Wellbeing Zone is free to London-based York St John University students.
- Our International Student Support Team can offer advice on adapting to life in the UK, improving your English Language skills (including plenty of online resources) and the International application process. You can contact them on ISS@yorksj.ac.uk
UK/EU students 2018-19 academic year
MSc courses: £9,000 per anum
MBA courses: £11,000 per anum
International (non EU) students 2018-19 academic year
MSc courses: £12,500 per anum
MBA courses: £15,000 per anum