- Fill in the admissions form
- Pay the admissions fee. 90 € the payment can be completed online credit card or bank transfer.
- Submit the following documents:
- Official University Diploma copy notarized
- Academic Transcripts copy notarized
- DNI or passport copy notarized
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or other similar English test (not compulsory)
- Authorization Request Form from the Rector for foreigners with non-approved title.
The application form and the materials must be sent to:
Scanned version, email: email@example.com
Months of entry
Part Time Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC) - Taught in Spanish
The Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC) achieves a delicate balance between technical content, essential for the management of the supply chain, and management skills, such as finance, strategy, leadership, negotiation, economic environment or decision making.
- Get in-depth knowledge of the value creation mechanisms of the supply chain.
- Understand the interactions and the impact of operational decisions on the rest of the company’s functions.
- Discover the potential of collaboration with other agents in the supply chain.
- Learn to compete with innovation in processes.
- Growing demand in the market of supply chain professionals.
- Excellent training in a center with international recognition.
- Incorporation into the labor market (+ 95%).
In the Master in Supply Chain Management (MDSC), students’ analytical and leadership skills are developed through a solid academic program and extensive interaction with the industry. MDSC students gain valuable experience in the unique international environment of ZLC
The program is held in the afternoon, which makes it possible to combine its development with other work.
Information for international students
Language: Spanish (2 subjects in English)
Fees and funding
Zaragoza Logistics Center offers scholarships through its self-funded Scholarship Program.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time9 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Department