Are you doing a job that just isn’t you anymore? Maybe you don’t feel your potential is currently utilised to it’s full? Then our Area Manager Career Changer role is perfect for you.
The Area Manager role will give you an in-depth insight into the ins and outs of our business and will be the first step in revitalising your career! Through the intensive training programme, you’ll hone and develop the skills you will need to excel in the role, and you’ll be running your own set of Aldi stores before you know it!
The successful candidate will be involved in every aspect of the operations business, from motivating your teams, ensuring each store meets sales targets and liaising with the wide business to execute new initiatives.
So, are you looking for opportunities for real career development, a chance to lead and a great salary in return? Take the first step and join #TeamAldi today!
- Maximising sales through checking store availability and merchandising.
- Developing in store management teams by holding weekly updates with your Store managers to coach and develop them.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores, where you will act as a role model for employees by motivating your team to ensure they can reach their goals.
- Coaching and leading your team to achieve set KPI’s.
- Engaging with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks, and providing support as required.
- Prioritising workload in a changing environment, ensuring deliverables are achieved.
- Ensuring store environments offer customers an everyday amazing experience.
- Salary starting from £58,715, rising to £90,615 in year 8.
- 5-day/45-hour week, will include weekends.
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Full training provided.
- Bike to Work scheme.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- Company pension from commencement.
- Access to low cost loans, salary linked savings and financial education from Salary Finance.
- A free simple will through Adroit Legal Services.
- Private employee medical insurance after 6 months.
- Free, unlimited access to Digital GP consultations.
- Life assurance.
- Discounted Health Cash Plan.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Company maternity and adoption leave.
- Company paternity pay after 2 years.
- Long service rewards.
- Hundreds of discounts across a wide range of high-street and online brands.
What we are looking for
- 2:2 Degree in any discipline.
- UK driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Open minded individual.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide · Ireland
Rising to £90,615 in year 8.
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2024