Are you looking for a Placement where you will be in the thick of the action from the start? Here at Aldi, you will get exactly that, as you experience a year like no other. Gaining real responsibility and making an impact from day one. This is your chance to join one of the market-leading retailers and Times Top 100 employers, learning the ‘ins and outs’ of Buying.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career and be inspired by a company that means more!
This isn’t just about ‘Buying’. You’ll experience a large corporate environment that touches every aspect of the product lifecycle. You’ll choose from six specialisms: Sustainability, Produce, Quality Assurance, PR and Marketing, Branding, or Communications.
Want to help share initiatives that have a positive impact on the world around us? Sustainability is the specialism for you.
Got high standards? Us too! In Quality Assurance, you’ll ensure products are safe to go on the shelves.
If you’re on top of market-trends and full of ideas as fresh as our produce, Branding is where you’ll create eye-catching new concepts.
Or, perhaps you’d like to learn what truly effective advertising looks like as you help us design PR and Marketing strategies.
And if you choose Communications, you’ll work on exciting projects, transforming the way we speak to (and connect with) both our customers and colleagues.
Please note that our Placement Programmes are for university students currently studying towards an undergraduate degree, who are seeking a 12-month sandwich placement before their final year of study.
- Competitive Salary: £26,000 salary
- Holiday Allowance: With four weeks' holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, you'll be able to put your feet up and come back raring to go.
- Future Opportunities: If, after graduating, you’re considering Aldi as a career choice – and you performed well on the placement – chances are you’ll be invited to apply for a permanent position. Your Direct Leader will need to recommend you first though.
- Wellbeing: Colleagues have access to an online wellness portal containing information and guidance, 24/7 Employee Assistant Programme and wellbeing-related benefits.
- Training & Support: With a dedicated mentor from day one, you'll get the support you need. And even once the programme ends, you'll get great development opportunities throughout your Aldi career.
- Health & Lifestyle: You can also join our discounted Health Cash Plan and take advantage of gym membership discounts, discounted cinema tickets, money off holidays and more!
What we are looking for
You’ll need to be working towards a 2:1 degree, have 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A-Levels (or equivalent qualifications), possess a driving licence and have the right to work in the UK.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- Online Application
- Video Interview
- Group Assessment
- Final Interview
The Placement application window may close early due to high volumes of applications; therefore, we recommend you apply soon.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 1 November 2024
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 1 November 2024