Here at Ten10, we are leaders in software quality engineering; we offer a unique opportunity to explore an exciting future in Technology for graduates, become a qualified and experienced Software Tester / Business Analyst / Developer / DevOps professional with accelerated career progression within one of the world’s most exciting industries.
You don’t even need a techy degree or background to join; current members of the Graduate Scheme hold degrees in: history, English, psychology, sports science, graphic design, engineering and more.
What we look for
We are simply looking people who have an interest in the technology industry, like collaborating in teams, enjoy an energetic and agile environment and have an aptitude for learning. We need people who will focus on the future and take the initiative because ultimately, people determine their own success story. During the recruitment process, we’ll tap into your natural aptitude for Tech too, so you can get a taste of whether this is the industry for you.
“The opportunities for self-development have been pivotal. I especially enjoyed the training in Leeds, the Lunch & Learns and the various professional exams offered to boost my skillset; I am grateful for all of these opportunities, they have helped to provide me with confidence in the world of work.”Elizabeth, Junior Consultant
What we offer
Over two-years, Ten10 offers an unparalleled Graduate training programme offering real progression. The Academy path means you will benefit from our award-winning f2f in-house training, work towards industry leading qualifications and have the opportunity to work with clients directly, starting your career working with some of the UKs biggest companies, with the full support of Ten10 in terms of mentoring and professional growth.
- We love a party, and know how to throw one properly, with large summer and Christmas events as well as sporadic celebrations and trips throughout the year
- Quarterly awards to recognise greatness and the Ten10 Person of The Year award – if you win, the prize is a fully-funded week away to anywhere in the world to complete a charity project of your choice
- We do a lot for charity – coming up we have: Snowdon at night (eek), inter-company quizzes, inflatable 5k obstacle course and a bicycle race from Leeds to London!
- Free refreshments, fruit and 4pm Friday office drinks
- Bi-annual performance reviews, annual salary reviews and accelerated career progression
- Pension scheme, life assurance, Medicash healthcare, Bike2Work scheme, travel and moving house loan
- Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Ten10 Stars: give digital stars to your colleagues for being amazing. Save them up and cash them in for retail vouchers or a PayPal balance transfer.
- Perkbox – a platform with lots of constantly changing discounts, freebies and offers
- £20 per month gym membership
- Company laptop or tablet
The Ten10 Culture
Ten10 takes pride in our diverse and inclusive workplace; we have many ways for our community to collaborate, as we believe that the opportunity to support each other is key. Whether through our social networking intra-net, Bonusly, regular socials and charity events, annual conference or quarterly communications meet-ups, we never forget that we’re a team and we succeed together.
“The best things about my job is that I get to apply things that I have learned during training, I have time and freedom to learn as much as I can and to improve daily. Moreover, I got the chance to meet new people and collaborate with different colleagues in different projects. I get the chance to watch people around me and learn.”
Tom, Junior Consultant
IT and information services, business, consulting and management