Still recruiting throughout COVID‑19
About The Intern Group
The Intern Group is the leading provider of global internships. They provide remote internships so that you can build your career from anywhere. They also provide in-person internships in London, Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, New York, California, Toronto, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Bangkok and Australia.
Our global internships span all sectors, from elite businesses to governments to prominent NGOs. These are roles which will propel your career development.
We are partners with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
We have previously placed interns in:
- SONY Music
- Grant Thornton
- Techo (Latin America’s most prominent NGO)
- Bancolombia (one of Latin America’s largest investment banks) and other top organisations across all sectors
The Intern Group is regularly featured in the world’s top media outlets including Forbes, Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal and more.
Internship Sectors We Offer
- Banking, Finance & Hedge Funds
- Environmental sciences & sustainability
- Government & Politics
- Hospitality & Tourism
- International Business
- IT & computer science
- Marketing & Advertising
- Medical Electives (first class hospitals & clinics)
- Non-Profit Organisations / NGOs
- Real Estate
- Television, Theatre & Film
What’s included in The Intern Group’s remote programme
A 10, 20, 30 or 40 hour per week professional internship in one of your chosen career fields
- We have placed interns with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.
Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
Keynote career talks from global business leaders.
- You will learn from the best. Our program gives you 3 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. A small sample include:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years.
- Federico Vega, one of Latin America’s highest-profile entrepreneurs.
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman.
What’s included in The Intern Group in-person programme
- Leading internship in your chosen field
- Airport Pick Up
- A full range of regular cultural events and social activities
- Professional training and development tools
- A personalised one-on-one career coaching session
- Pre-arrival welcome pack
- Arrival welcome orientation
- 24/7 Emergency support from our full time local staff
- Participation in our international community – we have between 10-150 participants in all our destinations at any time!
The Intern Group Advantage
Our participants gain five main benefits:
- Realize your potential
- Gain professional experience in your area of interest
- Boost your CV - According to TIME magazine, 88% of our interns gain graduate level employment within 3 months of finishing their program.
- Grow your network by joining our alumni network of over 10,000 participants from around the world.
- Improve your language skills (if applicable)
Who should apply
Along with academic excellence, passion and creativity we value adventure, broad horizons and an international mindset. We offer programs for candidates at all stages of their academic or professional career.
Our internship programmes range from four weeks - six months and start from £1,900. These programmes are fully customisable.
"If you are considering doing a program with The Intern Group - go for it! It’s been absolutely fantastic, the placement, the people, the whole experience" - Anthony Goeritz, University of Nottingham.
recruitment and HR
Australia, Bangkok, Barcelona, California, Chile, Colombia, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, New York, Shanghai, Tokyo, Toronto
- 41 Corsham St
- N1 6DR