- You should have or expect to gain at least an upper second-class bachelor's degree in a relevant subject area.
- You should be able to demonstrate prior experience of work in television, media production or other media related areas.
- Your achievements should clearly demonstrate a keen interest in the television sector.
- You are advised to read around the subject of media and to explore examples. Your application should demonstrate your ability to generate and develop ideas, as judged by the MA team.
Months of entry
The MA Media Production course gives you the opportunity to kick start or further your career in the television and radio industries. The course offers a clear progression pathway for students who have already completed undergraduate studies in television or radio.
For those who already have industry experience, or are looking to change career path, the course provides the chance to learn additional skills and apply professional media practice to your existing resume.
Why choose us?
- You’ll be taught by award-winning academic staff who have an accomplished track record in television and radio production and who continue to work in the industry.
- Regular guest speaker sessions give you the chance to learn from leading radio practitioners and build your industry networks.
- Our broadcast standard facilities are regularly used by media companies who incorporate our students into their activities through our paid ‘runners pool’.
- Our broadcast-quality television studios are supported by the latest editing, sound dubbing and colour grading equipment. You will be supported and trained by an excellent team of specialist technicians.
- Our digital radio studios use the latest audio production and programme scheduling tools.
- We offer extensive bespoke careers advice and encourage and support you to develop entrepreneurial skills, essential for a successful freelance career.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)121 331 5595