Applicants with a first degree (or equivalent) and at least three years managerial experience or
Months of entry
The Bournemouth University Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship (SLA) aims to develop critically informed, agile, and resourceful leaders who can successfully deal with the challenges faced in the workplace.
Why study a Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship (SLA) at BU?
- Access local training designed to equip individuals with a strategic mindset and build leadership capabilities.
- Develop your knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be a successful senior leader whilst continuing your current role.
- Study in a closed cohort of students all working within the Dorset Integrated Care System
- Designed to equip individuals with a strategic mindset and build leadership capabilities
- An emphasis on responsible and inclusive business linking to the UN Sustainable Development goals.
- Opportunity to Top up to a Full Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification after course completion.
Fees and funding
The programme is funded by the employer, usually via the Apprenticeship Levy. The Top-Up MBA may be funded by the employer or the student.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time22 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1202 961916