A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Why study MSc Marketing Management?
- Acquire knowledge of specialist units that explore contemporary issues for today’s marketers, complemented by broader management units, to advance your leadership skills
- Gain invaluable industry experience and build your network through a 30-week placement
- Learn from research-active, industry-experienced academics who are engaged in areas such as consumer behaviour, branding and digital marketing
- Create a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that you are passionate about
- Benefit from the opportunity to undertake a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional qualification, highly sought-after by employers
- Graduate with the skills to pursue a successful career and lead at the cutting-edge of marketing, public relations, human resources, finance and many other industries.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which are reflected in the Bournemouth Univeristy Business School experience.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide.
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Gain the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional qualification through the Graduate Gateway scheme as well as exemptions towards a CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916