A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 in any subject or equivalent.
Months of entry
Why study MSc Marketing & User Experience?
- Become highly employable by acquiring a combination of marketing knowledge and the technical skills to design and manage the user experience
- Expand your knowledge about a range of digital marketing concepts and integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Learn how to design and develop digital products, services and solutions by applying human-centred design principles and techniques
- Explore the psychological theories of decision making and behaviour change and design methods for persuasive technology
- Choose to complete a 30-week work placement with a UX employer to help increase your employability even further.
The accrediting bodies on this course are renowned industry-wide for promoting excellence and the highest standards, all of which is reflected in the Bournemouth University Business School experience.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Our Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation is a hallmark of excellence that has been awarded to fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide.
Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM)
This course is also accredited by the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM). Upon successful completion, you will be awarded the IDM Certificate in Digital and Data-Driven Marketing.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS 6.0 (Academic) with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For information about funding, please visit our website: www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time; 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916