Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:1 in any subject. Applicants should be teaching in a practice or academic setting. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
Months of entry
Gain the core knowledge, skills and professional values to undertake and enhance your practice as an educator in Higher Education.
Why study PG Cert Education Practice at BU?
- Develop your initial and continuing professional development as a critical reflective practitioner who is prepared to fully engage with the changing HE environment
- Engage in the variety of learning, teaching and assessment practices that support and underpin your learning
- Engage with educational scholarship integrated with your research and/or professional activities
- Develop discipline-specific strategies for teaching and learning, which are informed by questions about how and why you might approach things in particular ways
- Upon graduating you’ll be enabled to foster effective and dynamic approaches to teaching and learning through creativity, innovation and continuous reflective development.
Study entirely online providing flexibility of engagement, minimal obstacles to participation, and the opportunity to engage with a global network of educators in Higher Education.
Information for international students
IELTS (Academic) 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in each component of speaking, listening and reading. For more information check out our full entry requirements.
Fees and funding
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1202 961916