About BPP University
Welcome to BPP University
The University for the Professions. If you are aiming for a professional career in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology or healthcare we believe we are the perfect choice for you.
We are the UK’s only university solely dedicated to business and the professions and our links with leading businesses and organisations allow us to provide you with a highly regarded professional education. Our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health. Our tutors, most of whom have real-world practitioner experience, will not only ensure you have the practical skills and academic knowledge needed for success, but that you also have the competitive edge that makes you stand out.
Our study centres are located in some of the UK’s most popular locations and you will learn in professional workspaces, with modern resources and the latest technology. BPP University study centres are based across London; London City
and across the rest of the UK; Birmingham
was formed in 2005 and is part of BPP University
Our London centre is based in the heart of the financial district. From this prime location, we've developed strong links to the city and solid connections with the business community. We have a well-earned reputation for the delivery of high quality professional courses combined with academic rigour. Our academic courses have been successfully delivered to a number of students and corporate clients over the years including Barclays, Lloyds, Balfour Beatty, Garmen and KPMG.
Whether you study in London or at our other great city location in Manchester, our outstanding facilities and professional environment prepare you for the corporate world from day one. We offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes which prepare you for careers in accountancy, management, banking and finance, human resources and marketing. Our degrees are awarded by BPP University and are globally recognised as a UK university qualification.
Programmes available are:
- BSc (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Management with Finance
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance [Top-Up]
- MSc Management with Project Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA route]
- MSc Accounting and Finance [Advanced Diploma Route]
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Professional Level Papers
- MSc International Marketing
- International MBA
BPP University Law School
Many students choose to study at BPP University Law School because of our reputation for excellence, a reputation that is built on our proven ability to offer students the skills they need to succeed in law. It's no coincidence that 60 leading UK and international law firms send their trainees exclusively to us for their legal training.
Our schools are conveniently located in the legal districts of the UK’s leading cities, allowing us to have strong connections with leading law firms.
Our study centres are designed to prepare you for a professional legal environment. They combine comfort and innovation and are equipped with modern facilities, and in most locations, mock courtrooms.
BPP University School of Health
BPP University School of Health combines the academic excellence of a university with the real-life focus of a professional environment. Offering hands-on, practice-based programmes, we integrate theoretical and practical studies within a clinical setting.
Based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, London and Manchester, our centres are easy to reach and provide the resources, technology and support you need to succeed in your studies. As a student at BPP University, you'll benefit from our ability to pass on the knowledge and practical skills you need to perform well in the workplace.
Whether you're looking to begin your career, progress within your field of practice or move into healthcare, we have programmes that will meet your needs. Our degree programmes are awarded by BPP University.
MSc Psychology [Conversion]
BPP University is the UK’s only independent University dedicated to business and the professions. Our range of masters programmes are tailored to prepare your for a highly regarded professional career in Management, International Marketing or Accounting and Finance.
Join us at an Open Day in the centre of London’s Financial District to:
- Speak to current Business School students
- Join talks delivered by our professional programme leaders and tutors
- Discuss your options directly with our admissions team
- Learn about our range of scholarships and bursaries
- Take a tour of our study centre
- Learn more about our optional modules designed to prepare you for up to 3 interviews with potential employers
- London City Centre, 2 St. Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF.
- London Holborn Centre, 68-70 Red Lion Street, London, WC1R 4NY.
- Manchester Centre
- St. James' Building, 5th Floor, 79 Oxford Street
- M1 6FQ.
- 0845 077 5566