Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
For entry onto this course learners should meet the following requirements:
- Have a UK Level 6 diploma, an honours degree, or an equivalent qualification.
- Be 21 or older at the time of enrollment.
Learners are expected to have English language proficiency of CEFR Level B2, this can be met in any one the following ways:
- Being a native English language speaker
- Having achieved IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Having done your last two years of schooling in English
- Passing BSLM's free online English language test
Months of entry
This OTHM Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership provides learners with core knowledge of strategic management and leadership skills, along with personal and authoritative attributes to convert the organisational strategy into effective operational performance from a managerial level. This qualification explores the advanced practices relating to Strategic Management and Leadership, allowing students to expand and develop a high-level of understanding about different organisational functions such as financial management, strategic marketing, corporate governance, supply chain/operations management, and more, on an industrial scale.
This course is specifically designed for mature learners who wish to pursue higher studies or professional development. This qualification covers clear work-related practical skills alongside theoretical fundamentals.
The qualification is designed to be completed over one year of full-time study. However, we accommodate for completely flexible delivery, so that students can schedule their learning around other commitments such as work or family. The qualification is delivered online through our Virtual Learning Environment.
This course enables students to progress to a professional career or higher studies. As this qualification is regulated and approved by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), students are eligible to progress for Master’s top-up programs at Arden University, London Graduate School, Concordia University Chicago, University of Northampton, University of Sunderland, and University of Portsmouth.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification is based on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) equivalent to a Master’s degrees. A Level 7 Diploma is shorter than a Masters degree, but learners can still get direct entry at dissertation level at a University’s Masters programme.
- Unit 1: Strategic Management
- Unit 2: Strategic Leadership
- Unit 3: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Unit 4: Advanced Business Research Methods
Optional Units: Choose any two
- Unit 1: Strategic Financial Management
- Unit 2: Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Unit 3: Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Unit 4: Globalization and Corporate Governance
- Unit 5: Strategic Change Management
- Unit 6: Strategic Marketing
Fees and funding
Learners can pay in interest free installments.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Level 7 Diploma
- flexible6+ months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This course will usually take 12 months to complete, but we accommodate for flexible study, and so it is possible to complete it in a far shorter time frame (e.g. 6 months). You will have access to your course until completion, there is no deadline for completion.
Course contact details
- Francis Fitzgerald