A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification. Relevant professional experience is desirable.
Months of entry
The Education MA at Brunel University London is designed for those with a broad interest in education and enables students to undertake a high-level, critical evaluation of educational theory and practice.
The course develops the skills and confidence needed to enhance professional practice in learning organisations.
This course is available as the MA in Education or the MA in Education with a specialism in:
- Leadership and Management
- Science, Maths, Technology (STEM) Education
- Social Justice, Equity and Inclusion
- You will learn to identify problems and questions in areas of interest and to design study plans or research strategies to deal with them.
- You will undertake a high-level, critical evaluation of educational theory and practice.
- You will develop the skills and confidence to enhance professional practice in learning organisations.
- You will undertake a critical and informed evaluation of relevant research.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599