Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
French Master 1 or international Bachelor or 240 ECTS + passion or project in an artistic field.
Months of entry
The MSc Arts & Cultural Management aims to train future arts and cultural managers and provides them with the broad knowledge, experience and skills required to work in cultural and creative industries, both at national and international level. The degree prepares students for managerial positions in the fields of visual arts, performing arts and cultural heritage.
Through this programme you will benefit from:
• Visits to international companies based in France.
• Organisation of a contemporary art exhibition or cultural event that teaches students how to work collaboratively with artists at all levels: management, communication, and logistics. For example, the International Festival in Besançon Excentricités in collaboration with the Institute of Fine Arts.
• One field trip to a European capital city with specific study visits, conferences, events, and meetings with professionals.
• A workshop with artists to develop a joint entrepreneurial project.
• Creation of a Cultural Diary: to understand and analyse the current trends in arts and culture.
Information for international students
English language certificate: IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 750
Duolingo accepted: 95
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Camille Pelletier
- +33 (0) 769 083 981