International students holding a non-French degree
Do you wish to study in France and obtain a Masters in Management from a prestigious French Business School?
Burgundy School of Business is a member of Pass-World, a unique admissions process for international students holding a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, in any field of study, from a foreign academic institution.
The program lasts 2 years and you have the possibility of studying in French and/or English. You will benefit from tuition of the highest quality that will allow you to acquire valuable skills and credentials to boost your career prospects.
For more information on the application process, please visit Pass-World at the following address www.pass-world.com and/or subscribe to the monthly Newsletter.
Months of entry
A Master's degree in Management
- Delivered by the French Ministry of Education and recognised by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- Recognised in France and in the international employment market
- Ranked 67th, Financial Times, 2016
A programme combining theory and practice
- 80% of professors are researchers
- Commitment of the faculty to advancing management research
- Outstanding faculty with academic and professional backgrounds : classes run by consultants and experts working in our partner companies
- Consultancy projects for our partner companies
- Case studies based on current issues
- Work placements and gap year in France or abroad, to apply theories to concrete management situations, and start developing your professional network
A programme adapted to your personal and professional expectations
- A wide range of optional modules in the 1st year of Master to help you start specialising
- 15 fields of specialization in the last year of study
- An added bonus: The opportunity to follow a full Master or MSc programme at Master 2 level to award two degrees: the Master’s in Management (Master Grande Ecole) as well as either the Master’s or the MSc.
Taught in French : Master’s Degree in Management of Cultural Organisations and Creative Industry.
Taught in English : MSc Wine Management, MSc International Business Development, MSc Corporate Finance and Investment banking , MSc Global Marketing and Negotiation, MSc Arts & Cultural Management
- Several work placements in order to confirm your choices
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Isabelle GAJAC
- +33 (0) 380 725 922