Burgundy School of Business is a member of Pass-World, a unique admissions process for international students holding a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, in any field of study, from a foreign academic institution.
Months of entry
A Master's degree in Management
- Delivered by the French Ministry of Education and recognised by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- Recognised in France and in the international employment market
- Ranked 67th, Financial Times, 2016
A programme combining theory and practice
- 80% of professors are researchers
- Commitment of the faculty to advancing management research
- Outstanding faculty with academic and professional backgrounds: classes run by consultants and experts working in our partner companies
- Consultancy projects for our partner companies
- Case studies based on current issues
- Work placements and gap year in France or abroad, to apply theories to concrete management situations, and start developing your professional network
A programme adapted to your personal and professional expectations
- A wide range of optional modules in the 1st year of Master to help you start specialising
- 15 fields of specialization in the last year of study
- An added bonus: The opportunity to follow a full Master or MSc programme at Master 2 level to award two degrees: the Master’s in Management (Master Grande Ecole) as well as either the Master’s or the MSc.
Taught in French: Master’s Degree in Management of Cultural Organisations and Creative Industry.
Taught in English: MSc Wine Management, MSc International Business Development, MSc Corporate Finance and Investment banking, MSc Global Marketing and Negotiation, MSc Arts & Cultural Management
- Several work placements in order to confirm your choices
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Bérengère Moindrot
- +33 (0) 380 725 970