Applicants should have a 2:2 or above in undergraduate degree or extensive related work experience.
Months of entry
This programme replaces our popular Masters programmes in MSc Hospitality Management and MSc in Tourism Management.
Distinguishing features of the programme include:
- The Exploring Hospitality and Tourism Landscapes module where the students and staff will undertake the module overseas. This module will be hosted by one of our partner institutions e.g. in Greece or Bulgaria, and, in time, students and staff from that institution will join Cardiff Metropolitan students on the module. This is included in the programme fees but requires students to be available for a week to travel.
- The Industry Project Management module, which involves students undertaking a live consultancy project as a group.
- An optional Internship module which will enhance students’ employability.
- An option for the final project is an Individual Consultancy Project, which give students an opportunity to engage with an industry practitioner.
- Students also have the opportunity to pursue a language module as an elective, potentially enhancing their employability.
- Students can also engage with the opportunity to achieve additional professional certificates, e.g. Wine and Spirit Educational Trust, First Aid and Royal Society for Public Health Food Hygiene Awards, as these professional certificates provide added value and can enhance student CVs.
Information for international students
Visit our website for further information.
Fees and funding
Visit our website for information on:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Emma Bettinson
- +44 (0)29 2041 7132