Please see our website for details.
Months of entry
The Cardiff MBA is designed for people with relevant work experience, who have the ambition to accelerate their progression to senior leadership roles through a period of focussed study and personal development.
The programme offers a challenging experience that will stretch and support managers from a wide range of backgrounds who want to drive positive business change. You will develop your business knowledge, increase your self-awareness and sharpen your ability as an effective and inspiring leader. You will consider the wider commercial, social and environmental implications of decision-making in a variety of practical contexts.
The Cardiff MBA will help you make a difference.
- Springboard into The Cardiff MBA programme and learning community with a custom-made orientation and teambuilding programme.
- The Career Advantage Service: Access to a career consultant and personal coach for personalised professional development.
- A bespoke, wrap-around Leadership Development Programme to help you assess your leadership capability, develop a personal development path and build key leadership skills.
- Cardiff Connections will help you become part of the business community through networking events, access to business leaders and alumni talking about their motivations and career choices, and company visits.
- An International Study Tour that provides the opportunity to study business practice in an unfamiliar context.
- Contemporary integrated themes running through all modules, such as the future of work, responsible leadership and digital transformation.
- Opportunities to make a difference to society and the economy through study and extra-curricular activity in line with Public Value.
Assessment designed around tackling real-world challenges:
- The Business Strategy Simulator Challenge
- The People Challenge
- The International Consultancy Challenge
- The Innovation Challenge
- The Grand Challenge
- The Crisis Simulation Challenge
The Accelerator Project – a response to a complex, multi-faceted problem posed by a business client.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- (0)29 2087 0084