Suitable for Graduates with a good Honours degree in law and any other subjects with CPE/GDL. Applicants must also show a commitment to the profession, (e.g. via a placement).
Months of entry
The Legal Practice Course is a mandatory professional qualification prior to a Training Contract and becoming a Solicitor. The LPC course aims to:
- prepare you for a training contract by equipping you to deal with the demands that are likely to be made of you in practice
- lay the foundation for your future practice as solicitors by encouraging habits of competence, confidence and professionalism.
- Cardiff Law School's Legal Practice Course has consistently been awarded the top grade available by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (formerly the Law Society of England and Wales) since 1997.
- Guaranteed work placement for all students without training contracts or recent work experience.
- There is flexibility within the full-time course to study both Stages in combination, or apply to do only the core elements (Stage 1) or one or more elective subjects (Stage 2) at different times.
For information please click here
Information for international students
IELTS minimum score of 6.5
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- LPC Administrator
- +44 (0)29 2087 4941
- +44 (0)29 2087 4984