Please see our website for details.
Months of entry
July, January, April, October
Studying for a PhD or MPhil in the area of Knowledge representation and reasoning will see you join the School as part of a successful team of researchers with a range of industrial partners and academic collaborators.
- Our longstanding, strong and dynamic research culture has given rise to our international reputation for world-class research.
- The School supports work in this area with a substantial investment in research facilities and infrastructure.
- Vibrant research culture that includes School and themed seminar programmes and conference/travel opportunities.
- Dedicated support and training to boost your research-themed knowledge and skills.
- Our strengths in machine learning include: text analytics, natural language processing and privacy-protection in data mining.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Administrative contact
- +44 029 2087 5586