See our website for details.
Months of entry
Our research structured around the following broad themes:
- Sustainable consumption and production systems
- Poverty, social justice and entitlement
- Regional, city-region and neighbourhood governance
- Innovation and regeneration
- Complexity, urban evolution and environmental systems
- Pedagogy, knowledge and the built environment
These themes are explored at multiple scales (supra-national, national, regional and local), in urban and rural spaces, and across different sectors (such as housing, environment, labour markets).
Research work is organised into five main groups with a number of crosscutting research centres.
Some of these focus work within research groups and others operate across research group boundaries.
We play a leading role in the Sustainable Places Research Institute, and play a leading role in the Wales Institute of Social and Economic Research, Data and Methods (WISERD) other research centres include
- Animal Geographies Research Cluster
- Centre for Economic Geography
- Energy Research Cluster
- Informal Economy Research Observatory
- Research Centre for Sustainable Urban and Regional Food.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)29 2087 0084