See our website for details.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
Oral and Biomedical Sciences is a research area within which you can focus your studies as part of our suite of Dentistry research programmes (MPhil, PhD).
The department welcomes applications from students interested in undertaking research towards attainment of a higher degree. To meet this goal the department offers students a high level of expertise and support in a variety of research subjects.
Students will join exciting research programmes such as:
- Extracellular matrix in providing tissue structure and function
- Wound healing biology
- Cell biology of mineralised tissues
- Biomarkers of disease
- Microbiology and biofilm research
- Bioactive and polymeric biomaterials
- Finite element analysis and biomechanical engineering.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)29 2087 0084