See our website for details.
Months of entry
January, October, July, April
The department welcomes applications from students interested in undertaking research towards attainment of a higher degree. To meet this goal the department offers students a high level of expertise and support in a variety of research subjects.
Students will join exciting research programmes such as:
- Extracellular matrix in providing tissue structure and function
- Wound healing biology
- Cell biology of mineralised tissues
- Biomarkers of disease
- Microbiology and biofilm research
- Bioactive and polymeric biomaterials
- Finite element analysis and biomechanical engineering.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries
- +44 (0)29 2087 0084