For entry requirements, please see our website
Months of entry
Developments within the Allied Health Professions, such as emergence of clinical specialists, extended scope practitioners and consultant therapists, have created a need for the acquisition of advanced knowledge and skills. The course has a flexible portfolio of modules that can be tailored to meet individual needs and develop your knowledge and skills in areas such as research, education, leadership and management, and clinical practice, which are necessary to become an expert practitioner.
As part of the course you will have the opportunity to work with internationally renowned researchers, including Professor Robert van Deursen, Professor Nicola Phillips, and Dr Val Sparkes.
Full-time students complete their taught modules in one academic year, with a further six months for the dissertation.
This course welcomes UK-based as well as international students.
- The flexibility to allow a choice of modules to align with various career pathways, so that the route of study can be tailored to individual needs.
- Research-active and clinical staff involved in course design and delivery.
- Outside lecturers, who are experts in their field, to contribute to the delivery of the course.
- Independent learning opportunities in a research-led environment.
- Acquisition of high quality clinical reasoning skills and the development of innovative ideas.
- Shared learning opportunities with Allied Health Professionals across a variety of disciplines and/or specialists in their own field.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Enquiries